I watched them but it didn't seem as good as they usually are. but iwas happy for Leann Womack
did anybody watch em'?
what did yal thinK?
dierks bentley was my favorite, of course....
and its about time alabama got into the country music hall of fame....
I watched them but it didn't seem as good as they usually are. but iwas happy for Leann Womack
I didn't watch em' but I'm glad Alabama got in the hall of fame there one of my favs
No Regrets
I watched....I loved the Garth Brooks performance. It reminded me of the days of old!!!
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
"Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley
yeah I watched as well, I think Alabama deserves to be in the hall of fame, and now they are. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"Sports do not build character, they reveal it."
yea garth had a great performance...
heck yes they deserve it!!
they've changed soo much...
Bookmarks